Get an edge online by adding Matterport 3D Tours to your MLS listing in Colorado.
Virtual Tour Guidelines You Need to Know
MLS platforms allow virtual tours, and they're a great way to add visibility to your listing. But strict rules apply. As with images in your listing, marketing yourself or your office is prohibited. All "for sale" signs need to go, they can alternatively be blurred out. Breaking this rule can cost you fines, so don't risk it.
After your Matterport 3D Tour is added to the MLS, when the listing is syndicated, the tour will be automatically included and featured.
How to Add Matterport to Matrix Listings
1. Hover over "My Matrix"
2. Select "My Listings"
3. Show "My Active Listings"
4. Select the listing
5. Click "Edit"
6. A Modify Property page appears
7. Locate the Select From section
8. Enter the Matterport Virtual Tour URL for each virtual/video tour
10. Click "Submit Property"
How To Copy Matterport Virtual Tour URL
1. Select the Share Button on the bottom right of the screen on desktop and mobile devices
2. Select the Share button to copy the URL
Looking to get more visibility on your listing? Contact Jeeves Drones to provide industry leading Matterport Virtual Tour for you today!